One Lucky Winner Will Receive
1. Two Passionflower Illustrations
These are the illustrations that were used to create the passionflower header at GGW: One is a drawing of a stem with tendrils and two leaves, and the other is a drawing of the flower against a leaf. (The leaf background was omitted in the final illustration)
2. Five Fun Fruit Drawings
These were the drawings I used for my post: Five Exotic Fruits Ripe for Dessert. These were drawn in the decidedly more playful style that I sometimes use for spot illustrations.
3. A Copy of My New Book
The book I'm writing for Cool Springs Press will feature fifty artistically arranged container combinations for the indoor garden, along with growing instructions for each unique houseplant combo. It might not have a name yet and it won't be released until Spring of 2014, but I will send the winner a copy as soon as it's printed!
4. An Urszula Dudek Notecard
The bonus prize is a notecard by Urszula Dudek, the premier artist of tropical plants! While my artwork is best described as illustration with most drawings taking just a few hours to complete, Urszula Dudek is a fine artist of the highest caliper and spends days rendering her large paintings in painstaking detail.
(I finally got to see Urszula and her paintings in person at the International Bromeliad Conference in Orlando this weekend, and my wife and I were just entranced by her incredibly rich and detailed large scale bromeliad paintings. I highly reccommend that you check out her work and buy a print for yourself at her Fine Art America site.)
Here's How to Win!
1. After reading my guest post over at Gardening Gone Wild, leave a friendly comment at the end of the page.
2. Then report back to me by leaving a comment here on this post with your name and a way to contact you. If I can't reach you within a week, the prize goes to someone else.
3. On Tuesday, October 9th I will have the lovely Mrs. Rainforest Gardener draw the winning name from my gardening hat, which I will post here on my blog.
It's that easy!
For your reading convenience, the fine print has been printed at full size.
Winner must reside in the continental United States. Contest runs from 5 am EST Tuesday October 2nd through 11 pm EST, Tuesday October 9th. Winner must respond by October 16th or else another name will be drawn. In the event that a prize is unavailable, a fair replacement will be substituted.