First Epiphyte Day was such a rousing success that I've decided to go all out and do another giveaway! The rules are simpler this time, and you can enter in three ways, as many times as you want. Just be sure to leave a comment telling me about each entry. Read on to learn more!
1. Post about epiphytes and share a link on my blog. This earns you 4 points.
2. Retweet this on Twitter for one point:
Second Epiphyte Day is here! Write a blog post or RT to win free plants from www.therainforestgarden.com!
3. Share on Facebook for one point.
You can write about anything as long as it pertains to those wonderful inhabitants of the treetops, epiphytes. Some examples are epiphytic ferns, cacti, bromeliads, orchids, mosses, lichens, ant plants, lycopodiums, ficus, or anything else you can think of that grows in trees. The prize package will include an assortment of epiphytic cactus cuttings, and possibly an orchid.
Official Rules and stuff:
1. Winner must be in the continental United States to receive plants.
2. If I draw your name, I will verify that you completed one of the actions. So no faking.
3. To ensure survival of the plants, I will not ship tropical plants through cold weather and reserve the right to postpone delivery until I feel its safe to send the tender plants.
4. Plants will be well packed and sent in good health, but I make no guarantees after they ship.
5. Oh yeah, no one in my family can win. Sorry sis, I'll bring you plants anyways, so no need to enter.
Contest ends on the 3rd of February, 2011. Winner will be picked by February 5th, 2011. Prize will be shipped by March 1st, 2011.